ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSIONS TO INTERMEDIATE
A total of 600 seats are allocated for H.Sc. in Home Economics Programme being offered at the College. The admission process is done under Sindh E-Centralized College Admission Program. Students must read the guidelines carefully; follow the instructions before filling and submitting the form. The code of RLAK – CHE is 265.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSIONS TO XI GRADE UNDER SECCAP-2015
- Students who have got through their SSC/Technical board/G.C.E (O’ Level) or its equivalent examination 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Students who have passed these examinations during the last three years before 2015 are also eligible with the condition that five marks for every year of gap shall be deducted from their total marks to determine their merit.
- The students passing SSC or equivalent supplementary examination 2015 shall be granted provisional admission for the session 2015-16 as per BIEK policy for HSC admissions 2015-16.
This admission (Provisional) shall, however, be subject to availability of capacity to such students who have failed in SSC II (X Grade) Annual Examination 2015 (upto the maximum of 02 subjects) including students of Sindh Board and Institutions of Federal / Aga Khan Board located in Karachi and Overseas Institutions. The said category of students are required to obtain PERMISSION from Board of Intermediate, Karachi, on the basis of relevant academic documents including NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Principal concerned prior taking their admission.
- Students who have already appeared in H.S.C part I or II examination from Board of Intermediate Education, Karachi or from any Intermediate Board in Pakistan are not allowed for re-admission in class XI. Any such admission taken on submission of false information shall be cancelled as it can be detected on the data base of Board of Intermediate Education Karachi and rejected at the time of enrollment in the board.
- It is imperative for the students passing G.C.E. (O’ Level) Examination to pass the subjects of Urdu, English, Islamiat (Compulsory), Pakistan Studies (Compulsory), and four other elective subjects including Mathematics. An equivalent certificate from I.B.C.C. Islamabad/Karachi is mandatory.