GUIDELINES TO FILL IN PLACEMENT FORM FOR HSC-I ADMISSIONS
Candidates who passed matric examination from Karachi Board and seeking admission in HSC I (Home Economics) must follow these instructions:
Visit the website www.sindheducation.gov.pk/SECCAP (functional during admission days only) The code of RLAK – CHE is 265.
- Fill up the form,
- Tick “Home Economics” faculty,
- Enter in the college name (RLAK Govt. College of Home Economics, Karachi) and the code “265” [applicants who select ‘Home Economics’ faculty need not write other colleges’ names in the list of preferences except RLAK CHE],
- Attach an attested photocopy of your Matric Admit Card/Marks sheet,
- Make two photosate copies of the original form and Matric Admit Card/Marks sheet,
- Submit original alongwith photocopies of these docs at RLAK CHE or any other Govt. college.
For List of courses (all compulsory) taught at Intermediate level. please click here
The candidates who passed matric examination from other than Karachi Board (O Level, Technical Board)and seeking admission in RLAK CHE or other colleges of Karachi region, please follow the link for conversion of Marks:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HSC II ADMISSIONS
- One copy of XIth Grade Enrolment Card
- One copy of XIth Grade Admit Card
- One copy of XI Grade ID Card
- CNICs of both parents, one copy each,
- Two Photographs of the Candidate.
- In case of change of Board: Prior Permission for the change of Board from BIEK, Mark Sheet indicating separate marks of Theory and Practical.