RLAK CHE regularly arranges for guest lectures by experts on wide spectrum of areas to provide an opportunity for the students to interact and exchange views with eminent personalities. The college invites specialists in the field of Home Economics to sharpen students’ analytical skills and help them with their research projects.
RLAK CHE also organizes “Tarbiah-Session Lectures” which not only groom students’ moral values but also help expand the horizon of young minds beyond the limits of syllabi and curriculum.
Lectures Arranged In 2015
Lectures Arranged In 2014 (August to December)
- “Food Safety Standards In Pakistan”
- Tarbiah-Session Lecture: “Women as Real Contributors of Society”
- Tarbiah-Session Lecture: “Zilhaj ki Fazeelat aur Kernay kay Kaam”
- “Dietary Recommendation For Renal Diseases”
- “Individualised Educational Plan”
- Tarbiah-Session Lecture: “Zaban Kee Hifazat”