It is the vision of RLAK CHE to be a symbol of academic excellence as a leading professional institute imparting high level research based education focusing on effective utilization of the multi-dimensional inherent potential of the learners; thereby, preparing them to meet and overcome challenges in promoting the sustainable development of home, culture, and humanity within a changing and complex global society.
The aim of RLAK CHE is to emerge as a top-ranking educational institute of the province focusing on preparing professionals recognised for the quality and significance of their knowledge, research, and leadership. In addition, the college aims at empowering young women to become the leaders of positive and productive change within their families, communities, and nation through active participation in discussions and decision-making at home as well as at the national level.
- teaching and learning
- advancement of the knowledge through research and scholarship, and
- leadership in service.
RLAK CHE hopes to fulfil its mission through a realization of the following specific objectives:
- To encourage the development of the individual as a person capable of responsible citizenship in a free society
- To give students a foundation for professional careers
- To prepare students for a satisfactory and effective family life
- To provide trained leadership needed to improve the standard of family living in Pakistan
- To increase public interest in and concern for family welfare in both rural and urban families
- To offer in-service training to teachers and other workers in Home Economics and related fields
- To extend Home Economics services to the community
- To promote research contributing to the welfare of Pakistani families/nation.