RLAK CHE launched new face of its official website on June 17, 2014. The site was created for the purpose of:
- providing users modern and conveniently handy platform to get an overview and awareness of Home Economics & RLAK, Govt. College of Home Economics.
- designing a site which has social-network features to appeal and satisfy needs of teenage visitors. For instance, students can share their views, interests, activities through web-blog replies and get optimum solutions/results.
- offering helpful and worthwhile information about what candidates can do with a two-year Intermediate certificate and four-year graduation degree in Home Economics, as well as what they can expect academically if pursue the courses offered in this area of study.
- updating a valuable directory of alumni for career counselling/guidance of fresh Home Economists.
- keeping visitors up to date on the latest criteria of college admission, schedule of examination, job offers in relevant fields, etc.
- easing quick access to required web data by allowing search engines to find useful content.
Please leave your comments/suggestions below or click ‘social-media’ icons to share this on related networks.