1. COLLEGE UNIFORM
- It is compulsory for all students to attend college/classes in prescribed college uniform. Students not wearing proper uniforms will not be allowed to enter the college.
- Any additional head wear (scarf, hijab, rida, etc) that is worn either inside the college premises and/or when travelling to or from the college, must be of the same color and materials as uniform dupatta.
- Students wearing Abaya should remove it before entering the class.
- Hair should be tied up neatly at all times; makeup and jewelry is not allowed.
2. IDENTITY CARD
- All students are expected to obtain their College Identity Cards at the start of the academic session and wear the same throughout the duration of theirstay in the college premises daily.Possession of the same can be checked by members of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff of the college at any time.
- Students will not be allowed to avail library and other facilities of the college, or appear in their exams if not in possession of the college ID card.
- Students must ensure the safety of their ID card to avoid its misuse by the other students or outsiders. In case the ID card is lost, the matter should be immediately reported to the Principal/Student Advisor together with an application for a duplicate ID which will be issued upon payment of charges.
- Students must try to reach the college by 8:15am daily. Students arriving at or after 8:30 will not be allowed to attend any classes till 12:00 Noon. Such students will be restricted to remain within a specified area and will not be allowed access to the academic blocks, canteen, and/or library before 12:00 Noon. Parents must make sure of satisfactory arrangements for leaving their daughters at the college well within the stated time limit. No plea of ‘first/second time offence’, or any other, will be entertained by the College administration.
- Sections allotted to the students at the beginning of the year/semester will not be changed under any circumstances.
- It is mandatory for students to maintain 75% attendance in theory & practical classes of each subject in an academic year. Attendance on the first day after summer/winter vacations, Eid holidays, etc. is of prime importance.
- Leave on ANY ground will not be approved if the dates that leave is asked for clash with any examination schedule.
- Leave up to 02 days only will be granted by the subject teacher(s) concerned.
- In case of a request for extended leave (i.e. 3 days and above), a written application signed by the parent(s)/guardian should be submitted to the Principal/Student Adviser, clearly stating the dates and the reason of absence.
- In case of extraordinary extended absence on medical grounds, medical certificate/medical reports must be submitted with the leave application.
- Hajj leave will be granted for 15 days only. Documentary evidence (passport, ticket, etc) must be submitted with the application.
- Umra,Ziarat, Moharram, Ae’tekaaf leave during the academic session is not allowed.
- In case of demise of any immediate family member three days leave will be sanctioned by the Principal/Student Adviser. However, in case of ongoing scheduled exams no separate exam facility will be provided to the student.
- Half-day leave is strictly prohibited. Only in case of a medical emergency (including that of an immediate family member), the student may be permitted to leave with her parent(s)/guardian only.The parent(s)/guardian must bring their original CNIC along with two sets of leave application and copies of CNIC. One set will be submitted to the Principal/Student Adviser and the other to the gate-keeper after obtaining due approval from the concerned authority.
- In all cases leave taken will be at the students’ own risk so far as percentage of attendance is concerned. Submission of a medical certificate only ensures that a student’s name is not struck off the rolls. It does not however condone the percentage of attendance required for the student to qualify to appear as a regular candidate in the Final Board/University Examination.
- Absentees’ assignments/projects will not be marked unless on a duly approved medical or Hajj leave.
- The conduct of students in the classes and within College premises should not cause any disturbance to teachers, fellow students or other classes.
- Students are not allowed to loiter in the College premises or sit in corridors, passages or under/on stairs while the classes are on. However, in free periods students are allowed to sit in the Common Room, Cafeteria or Library.
- Bringing and eating any kind of food (including candies, chocolates, suparis, etc.) in classrooms or any area of the college, except the cafeteria, is strictly prohibited.
- Students are responsible for maintaining general cleanliness in classrooms, corridors, and open spaces by refraining from throwing litter/trash of any kind around.
- Students are strictly prohibitedfrom conducting any political activity within the College premises.
- Students are not allowed to set up Societies, Associations, or Organizations of any sort within the College.
- No student is allowed to display any Notice/Circular/Poster/Banner in the College premises without prior permission of the Principal. Strict action will be taken against the violators.
- All meetings, cultural programs, debates, elocutions, etc. organized on the College premises must be held in the presence of teaching staff and with the prior permission of the Principal. The topics of debates/elocutions must have the prior approval of the Principal.
- No student of the College is allowed to collect any money from fellow students or faculty for any purpose whatsoever under any pretext.
- Students must take proper care of the College property. Strict action will be taken against the student(s) damaging/spoiling College property and they will be required to compensate the damage.
- Smoking, taking drugs/narcotics, etc.is strictly prohibited within the College premises. Any student found guilty of buying, selling, or indulging in such stuff will immediately be expelled from the College.
- Use of cameras is strictly prohibited in the College. Any student found using the same will be immediately suspended from the college and the instrument will be confiscated. However, Students will be allowed to keep a simple cell phone (without camera/internet) for use in emergencies only. Confiscated instrument(s) will be returned at the end of the academic session.
- Playing music through transistors, tape recorders, car stereos, mobiles or any other gadgets with or without earphones is strictly prohibited in the college. Violators will be suspended from the college and the instrument will be confiscated.Confiscated instruments will be returned at the end of the academic session.
- Students shall do nothing inside or outside the College that will interfere with the discipline of the College or tarnish the image of the College.
- Students are not allowed to communicate any information about College matters to the Press.
- Outsiders are not permitted to enter the College premises without prior permission of the Principal. College students are not allowed to bring/invite their relatives/friends/outsiders to the College.The Principal has a right to refuse such permission.Strict action will be taken against the concerned outsider as well as the College student who is found to be instrumental in /guilty of such an act.
- Matters not covered above will be decided at the discretion of the Principal.
6. PRIOR-APPOINTMENT MEETINGS
Parents who want to see the Principal or any subject teacher for individual issues should take prior appointment by sending a letter to College Principal. However, it must be noted that no applications / request for intervention regarding checking of late assignments/projects, or for granting leave exceeding 25% of the session in all or for more than one week at a time would be entertained by the college administration.
Students found guilty of any act of misbehavior, misconduct, indiscipline or violation of the above rules will be liable to suffer one or more punishments as stated below:
- Issuance of Warning to the student.
- Issuance of Warning to the student and parents.
- Community/cleaning work
- Imposition of a fine.
- Refusal of admission to the next term/academic year.
- Rustication: Suspension from the College for a specified period.
- Cancellation of admission for the ongoing academic year.
- Expulsion from College.