The Department of Science offers basic science classes to students pursuing a career in Home Economics. As the Home Economics field requires a solid understanding of important scientific principles, the Department of Science aims to give students a complete understanding of the fundamental scientific concepts through its offered courses. By taking these courses, students will be able to prepare themselves for the advanced science courses that will be necessary for their ability to perform well once they have launched their respective careers.
The Science Department conducts courses in a number of disciplines including:
These subject areas develop and establish information of students to aid understanding of natural phenomena, life and environment, and the world as a whole.
Recognition as a division dedicated and committed to serving the needs of various branches of basic science fostering an effective teaching-learning environment
To identify and develop best practices, instructional materials and strategies to improve and accelerate student achievement in all disciplines of basic sciences
- To equip students with multidisciplinary body of scientific knowledge
- To help learners with applied sciences included in home-economics education by providing sufficient understanding of fundamental sciences through theoretical and practical studies
- To raise awareness of basic scientific facts and concepts essential to recognize and respond to the factors that influence society and behavior
- To train graduates to achieve significant results in their research work through application of scientific principles and techniques
- To educate students in accordance with highest professional standards required for successful a career
|1||Farhat Rafi||Associate Professor(HEAD OF DEPT.)||M.Sc Microbiology (KU); B.Sc [HONS] (KU)|
|2||Mah Jabin Saud||Lecturer||M.Sc Chemistry (KU)|
|3||Syeda Qurat-ul-Ain Naqvi||Lecturer||M.Phil Physics (FUUAST); M.Sc Physics (KU)|
|4||Huma Ahmed||Lecturer||BS Physics (KU)|