BS Eligibility Criteria
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSIONS TO BS-HOME ECONOMICS
A total of 200 seats are allocated for the 4-Yr BS in Home Economics Programme being offered at the College. All admissions are on ‘Open Merit’ basis. Subject to availability of seats, a very limited number of students are also inducted in the 5th semester of the BS Programme. Further details can be acquired from the College Office.
- Applicants who have passed the H.Sc. Home Economics or equivalent exam with at least 45% (540) aggregate marks will be eligible to get admission in the four year B.S. program.
- Students who have passed intermediate or equivalent examination with one or more Home Economics subjects OR relevant science subjects (e.g. Pre Medical & Pre Engineering) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks are eligible for admission.
- Candidates with A-level (Science) or High School (USA) must submit equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- 80% seats are reserved for Home Economics students.
- Merit list for Home Economics Group will be based on aggregate of total marks and relevant subject marks in which the student desire to take admission.
S.No PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY 1. BS Nutrition and Dietetics H Sc Home economics/H Sc Pre Medical 2. BS Apparel and Textile, Arts and Interior Design, Family and Human Development, Residential Management and Entrepreneurship H Sc Home economics/H Sc Pre Medical/H Sc Pre Engineering.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BS I
- Photographs (2)
- Undertaking on Stamp-paper (can be obtained from college office or purchased from outside the college)
- Matric Certificate (attested)/Mark sheet Copy
- XII Mark sheet Copy (attested)+ Original Copy
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Merit list of selected students will be displayed on College website.
- Students must ensure depositing the admission fees within specified dates. No claim for admission will be entertained if any selected student fails to deposit the fees by the stated last date.
- Admission Fees should be deposited (through Payment Slip) at Sindh Bank, Dhoraji Colony Branch, Karachi.
- Admission Fees is Non Refundable.