Admission process to 1st year classes of the 4-Year BS Home Economics Program for the year 2017 is commencing from Tuesday, 4th October 2016. Students completing XII Grade in Home Economics or Science Groups (Pre-Medical & Pre-Engineering only) are advised to submit the form between 5th October 2016 to 30th November 2016 in College Office between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on any working day. For any Query email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
All admission fee are non-refundable
- TWO PHOTOGRAPHS
- XII Grade Marks sheet Original with two attested copies
- Matric Certificate copy
- CNIC Copy
Admission Policy for B.S Semester-I 2017
- All Admissions are Provisional. The college reserves the right to cancel any admission.
- Science group (Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical Only). Students securing 50% aggregate marks or above are eligible for admission
- Home Economics Students securing 540 marks (45%) or more are eligible.
- Home Economics Students with 540 marks but failed in 2 subjects are also eligible for admission.
- Students who have passed their H.Sc. examination(Science or Home Economics Group) in A+,A,B+ and B Grade can submit their fee directly by obtaining a bank voucher from the College office.
- List of Successful Candidates will be uploaded on the College website on 5th December 2016.