This is notified for information of all concerned that the Lists of Placement forms submitted for admission to XI Grade (Home Economics) under Sindh E-Centralized College Admission Program (SECCAP) 2015 to 16, have been published by the Education & Literacy Department, Government of Sindh. Applicants may download the list here and confirm inclusion of their names; alternatively, they can also search the result by Matric roll number here.
Successful candidates can proceed with the following admission process from 18th September, to 29th September, 2015
- Collect college admission form and fee challan from RLAK-CHE library between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Deposit Fee in any branch of Sindh Bank (List of Bank branches)
- Submit the following in the college during above stated timings:
- i- the admission form,
- ii- original and one photostat ‘college copy’ of admission-fee challan, along with
- iii- required documents (mentioned below)
All those candidates who applied for admission to XI Grade in Home Economics through SECCAP, but whose Names are Not Included in Placement Lists can also proceed with the admission process. The applicants are advised to visit the college library and bring two photostats of their placement-form copy that was returned to them as a receipt during placement process.
Provisional Admissions shall be granted strictly according to the policy subject to availability of capacity to such students who have failed in SSC II (X Grade) Annual Examination 2015 (upto the maximum of 02 subjects) including students of Sindh Board and Institutions of Federal / Aga Khan Board located in Karachi and Overseas Institutions. The said category of students, however, should obtain PERMISSION from Board of Intermediate, Karachi, on the basis of relevant academic documents including NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Principal concerned prior taking their admission.
Documents to be submitted with admission form
- ORIGINAL and two Photostat copies of Provisional Certificate
- Photo copy of Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended
- ORIGINAL detailed marks sheets and two attested copies of Matriculation/O level
- Three recent Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Photocopies of parents’ /guardian’s National ID Cards (to be pasted on page#4 of the form)
- Photo copy of CNIC or Computerized B form of the applicant
- Signed copy of agreement with the college rules
- One copy of Migration Certificate from the concerned Board (In case of change of Board)
- One copy of Permission Letter for change of Board from BIEK (In case of change of Board)